UD Community is Live! Join the most passionate, empathic, and hungry community of UXers around, now!
UD Community is a safe gathering place for Defenders in all areas and phases of UX to connect with other Defenders, ask questions, share knowledge, and offer inspiration to help us not grow weary in our important mission of fighting for our users!
Join a Thriving UX Community!
We’re tribal creatures by design. We need each other. We always have…always will.
One of my biggest shortcomings in running User Defenders podcast has been finding a way to bring us all together…
Well, I have found a way –> community.userdefenders.com!
What is UD Community?
User Defenders community (UD Community) is a safe gathering place for Defenders in all areas/phases of UX to connect with other Defenders, ask questions, share knowledge, & offer inspiration to help us not grow weary in our important mission of fighting for our users!
Why You Should Join
- Meet other like-minded Defenders who live near you, share your interests, and who are also passionate about personal growth and changing the world through good design!
- Ask questions about current design or career struggles, and receive super-helpful, empathic advice and feedback
- Experience thought-provoking conversations, and perspectives from other inspiring UX superheroes
- Intuitive/powerful UI you’re already familiar with (if you’ve ever used FB), the big difference is it’s entirely focused on what you care about (UX), and lacks the constant irrelevant distractions and swindling D-bagness from the ‘Bergs!
- Connect and converse with your host (Jason Ogle) personally
Try it FREE!
Check out community.userdefenders.com, and kick the tires for a week to see if it’s worth paying for. After that, subscriptions will be $9.99/mo (or $99.99/yr, nearly 20% savings), and worth every penny!